San Luis Obispo County Parks
is working to provide recreational opportunities for local
skateboarders. Currently there is a 17,000 square feet skate
park in Los Osos and one scheduled for development in Cayucos.
For more information call County Parks at (805) 781-5930.
LOS OSOS SKATE PARK:
The Los Osos Skate Park officially opened
on September 6, 2005. The skate park is located in Los Osos
Community Park, 2180 Palisades Avenue, Los Osos, California.
HOURS OF OPERATION: (Subject to change with monitor coverage)
Daily: 12noon to dusk
SKATE PARK RULES:
• Helmets required: must be tightly fastened and secured.
• Elbow pads and knee pads required. (CHSC 115800a)
• Wristguards highly recommended.
• Skateboards, roller blades and roller skates only.
• No smoking or tobacco products. (CHSC 104495)
• No food or drink in the skate park.
• Spectators must use viewing area outside the skate park.
• No pets allowed in the skate park or unattended outside.
• Littering is prohibited. (SLO Co. Ord. 11.16)
• Additional obstacles or other materials may not be used.
• Be courteous and respectful of our neighbors.
• Violation of the rules could result in eviction. (SLO Co. Ord. 11.20.060)
SAFETY EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
California State Law , Health and Safety Code
Section 115775 - 115800 requires us to enforce the use of Helmets, Elbow Pads and Knee Pads. This law is strictly enforced.
$2 per day.
12-ENTRY SKATE PARK PASS
If you are interested in purchasing a 12-Entry Skate Park Pass for $20 please contact Stacey King, Park Operations Cooridnator at email@example.com or call (805) 781-5930. You can also purchase them in person at the San Luis Obispo County Parks Administrative Office at 1087 Santa Rosa
Street, San Luis Obispo.
LOS OSOS SKATE PARK
Los Osos, California
SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY PARKS
1087 SANTA ROSA STREET
SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA 93408
TOP OF PAGE
Last revised: August 12, 2009